Friday, April 19, 2002

FILM FEST FINISH
After viewing about 450 short films in the last three months, we finally finished the selections process for most of the shorts programs of the 2002 Florida Film Festival tonight (I'm on the selections committee, as I have been for about six years). Tonight, we selected three live action shorts programs and an animation program. On Sunday, we finish the job by selecting International Shorts and Midnight Shorts programs.

It's a tiring job, but somebody's got to do it. And despite the big, stupid fun involved, I will enjoy getting back my Thursday nights.

In the meantime, excuse me for not blogging much tonight. I'd like to get to sleep before 3:00 am. Tomorrow I'll have something tasty for you. In the meantime, enjoy the news that Robert Blake has been arrested for his wife's murder Yahoo! News - Blake Charged with Wife's Murder. Can you hear the shouts of joy coming from the staff of Court TV? Even OJ Simpson is happy. He says he's going to look for the murderer of Blake's wife right after he gets Ron and Nicole's killer.

No comments: