Thursday, April 25, 2002

IT'S NOT JUST ME
It looks like I'm not the only one busy 'round the start of May. Many of my regular reads have signed off for a while or announced they'll be in blog-lite mode until work slows down. Hey, it could be worse.

BTW - the always interesting Kiwichick (a blogger from New Zealand!!!), sent this email in search of collectable currency. Perhaps you can help?

I heard on some newscast (BBC World perhaps in the wee hours when I couldn't sleep last night) that there is some sort of debarkle with some Afgan money that was printed in Russia that didn't make it to their central bank, but was given to some of the old leaders. Now it's flooded the market and they are making futile attempts at saving the currency. Have you heard anything about this? I've been trying to find something on the net about it, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Let me know if you run into anything, and vice versa if your interested.


There you go, a mission for the weekend. Kiwigirl's blog is pretty cool -- unabashedly personal with witty thoughts such as this - Doesn't it seem strange that abortion clinics are being bombed, but tobacco companies aren't? If you're going to do one, shouldn't you go bomb the other?

Oooo...good point.

No comments: