Monday, April 01, 2002

TRAFFIC INFO
Many of you are coming here from a link at blogger.com. Perhaps you're wondering what kind of traffic a link like that means to a blog such as Suburban Limbo. For your knowledge and entertainment, I've included the graphic below from Site Meter. It charts a month of traffic at my site in terms of daily visits. The low, nearly flat line represents my previous daily visits (usually 50 and below). The spike and mountains to the right indicate my traffic since being spotlighted by blogger.com and linked to from a variety of other blogs. The peak day was nearly 1,000 visits and we've had a steady weekday flow of 600+ since then (traffic always drops off on weekends. I guess many folks use their office computers to read blogs). Yes, I fully expect traffic to drop from the recent highs.

Anyway, I found this interesting and thought I'd share it with you. I'm always fascinated by the numbers behind the media and business.

No comments: