Saturday, June 08, 2002

BLOG ROLLING & TRAFFIC TIPS
Several sites sent out good words to Suburban Limbo this week or linked to us. I suggest you visit them all. Some I already link to on the left, some I will link to in the future. Thanks much to:

Every Little Thing I Do Is Magic

Bralack: My Life

XQUZYPHYR & Overboard Online

The Blowtorch Monkey Armada

Of All the Things I’ve Lost

Want more traffic on your site? I suggest this - type the name Lara Logan on your blog and let Google do the rest. According to the huge number of Google searches coming to Suburban Limbo, that Logan news babe could have a major career as a swimsuit poster model. Oh wait, that's what she was doing before "60 Minutes II" fired a real journalist and hired Logan for a million bucks.

Hey Lara, if you're reading this, I don't blame you. Grab all the bucks you can. Just don't expect anyone to care when you ask an interview subject, "How did that make you feel?"

No comments: