Friday, June 07, 2002

BUSY WEEK AHEAD
Tomorrow starts the Florida Film Festival as well as the Orlando Technology Forums. I'm involved with both (interviewing actor Graham Greene onstage Thursday night at FFF) and will also be taking in 4+ films daily for the 10 days. Needless to say, time will be tight and blogging might fall by the wayside for a while. The festival has a fun art/ad campaign this year featuring renderings of movie fans like that fellow to the right. Check the posters out if you can.

My latest (and hopefully last) travel book - Eyewitness Travel Guides Top 10 : Orlando - is being published by DK (Dorling Kindersley, a British Travel publisher). I just got a copy in the mail and it looks quite nice, although much of the club information I wrote is already out of date (such is the Orlando club scene). Though not yet officially released, it's currently rated 1,465,276 at Amazon.com. Sounds sad I know, but that's a higher sales rating than my CD ever got, so wheeee!

Of course, I'll never see a dime from book sales, so feel free to snag it anyway you can. As for the CD, just ask and I'll tell you how to get one real cheap.

It's raining outside. I love it when it rains at night.

No comments: